Massachusetts Criminal Defense Attorney
Over 5,000 Cases, And Ready to Represent You
In over 38 years of practicing law, Attorney Robert D. Lewin has handled more than 5,000 criminal defense cases. If you are facing any criminal matter, you want knowledgeable, experienced representation that can only come from someone with this level of experience.
At Lewin & Lewin, Attorneys at Law, we represent clients throughout the Boston metropolitan area who are under investigation, have been arrested or have been charged with crimes ranging from sex crimes to homicide.
To schedule a free consultation with Attorney Robert Lewin, please contact us online or call us in Massachusetts at 781-322-2228. For your convenience, evening, weekend, off-site and jail visits are available.
Criminal Defense Law
Robert D. Lewin, has been practicing law in Massachusetts since 1971. A former Assistant District Attorney for Middlesex County, since 1975 attorney Lewin's practice has been dedicated solely to handling criminal defense.
Criminal convictions in Massachusetts carry stiff penalties, which may include lengthy prison sentences, large fines, GPS monitoring and - in cases of sexual abuse - sex offender registration. With so much at stake, solid, zealous legal representation is the only true option for those who want to protect their rights. Because these penalties are so severe, those accused of any crime should seek representation from an attorney whose entire practice is devoted to criminal defense.
Our firm defends clients against all felony and misdemeanor criminal charges, including:
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assaults
- Internet Sex Crimes
- Child Abuse
- Indecent Assault and Battery
- Indecent Exposure/Open & Gross Lewdness
- Drug Charges
- DUI / Drunk Driving Charges
- Motor Vehicle Violations & License Suspensions
- Theft Crimes
- Homicide & Violent Crimes
- Suspended / Revoked Out-Of-State License
- Suspended Social Security Benefits
- Juvenile Delinquency & Youthful Offender Cases
Our services in criminal cases and related matters are comprehensive from start to finish. They include:
- Police investigations
- Grand jury investigations
- Pre-arrest representation
- Clerk magistrate hearings
- Clearing Warrants
- Arraignments and bail hearings
- Pre-trial conferences and negotiations
- Pre-trial hearings
- Motions to dismiss charges
- Motions to suppress evidence
- Probable cause hearings
- Trials by judge
- Trials by jury
- Probation Violations
- Sentence revision hearings
- Petitions to seal records
- Criminal forfeiture hearings
- Sex Offender Registry hearings
- Registry of motor vehicle hearings
- All other criminal proceedings
Contact our Malden or Andover, Massachusetts law offices to schedule a time to meet with attorney Lewin. Initial consultations are always provided free of charge and we are readily available for evening, weekend, off-site and jail visits.
Lewin & Lewin is *AV Rated, which means fellow attorneys hold the firm's legal ability and general ethical standards in high regard.
- PROBATION VIOLATION FOR INABILITY TO URINATE FOR DRUG TESTING On February 26, 2013 JC, a 28 year old carpenter, was arrested for Distributing Cocaine and for Being Present where Heroin was found. On April 24, ....
- DOMESTIC ASSAULT & BATTERY WITH A DANGEROUS WEAPON CHARGE DISMISSED On July 23, 2013, HL, a 50 year old Chinese National, was arrested for Assault and Battery and Assault & Battery with a dangerous weapon. HL and his ....
- HIT & RUN CASE DROPPED KU, a 35 year old moving company owner, drove his pick-up truck to the Market Basket supermarket on the Lawrence/North Andover line. As he was pulling ....